|Class 3 2021-22|
In the event of being required to self-isolate, Class 3 pupils, should follow the remote learning timetable for the relevant week. Teachers will use Seesaw to communicate with your child about their learning and suggest suitable tasks, activities and links to supplement those outlined in the remote learning plan. Most tasks can be completed online or through the use of pencil and paper. For tasks where you may require a printer, but are unable to access one or you have problems getting online, feel free to ask us for further support by contacting the office. Remember to make sure you include time for looking after your health and wellbeing. Stay safe.
|Access Remote Learning|
Please login on to your Seesaw account to view, download and complete the activities for the week.
In your Seesaw class you will be able to access:
- the weekly timetable and announcements
- lesson content and resources which are scaffolded and modelled by the teachers
- links to supporting resources and interactive tools tailored to support you
- updates and messages from your teachers and teaching assistants
- tools to ask questions and receive feedback on your learning
- teacher guided opportunities to interact with peers
- materials to support wellbeing
I need help with my tasks
If you need more guidance or have a query regarding the learning tasks please send a message to the admin team via the contact form. We will endeavour to respond as soon as possible.